Wednesday, September 8, 2010

buying time rewind


i posted this before, but in my crazy life, sometimes i just don't even know what to say. i am lucky to have a complete thought most days. we have 3 kids with 2 in soccer, one in 1st grade, one in preschool and one into everything! our house is back up for sale, which isn't all that great considering the state of the housing market right now. but hey, He will provide, right? oh, did i mention that i was asked to be a substitute school nurse? how cool is that? i hope i'm able to do it a few times a month. it would be a seriously awesome way to get my foot in the door for that when all of the kiddos are in school.

so, when you know you need to pray for these little ones, but you're not even sure what to say, here is something you can stick on your fridge when you are fixing the umteenth sippy cup of the day or standing there by your microwave cutting those hotdogs into itty bitty bits.

it's a calendar for praying for your kids.

ps--if you'll notice the date, i started this post 2 days ago. who wants to tell me an easier way to get my pics to upload to this piece of you know what?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Glad to see you back! I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only one who has trouble putting a coherent thought together! And I only have two children, and we're not even in sports! I don't know what it is we're doing, but it seems like we're just run to death all the time!

Also Cool

Related Posts with Thumbnails