Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Around the House

First of all, scroll down and look at a few new posts. I was so behind from not having pictures downloaded. But now i tried to put them in order (thanks Tony!) But here are a few random pics from around the house. It has also been a little crazy because we only had one good week from stomach virus until we got sinus/allergy/borderline bronchitis crud!


all ready for church

luke trying to help bubby put his diaper back on after potty time


bubby in his big boy underwear

2 comments:

Unsinkable Kristen said...

Hurray for big boy underpants! I'm still working on Tot. At some point I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and go for it.

Dana said...

I love the pic of Luke helping Seth with his underwear. That made me laugh. So last night, I got 11-5. We're making progress.

Also Cool

Related Posts with Thumbnails