Thursday, January 17, 2008

upcoming events

the last week and the next week have been and will continue to be busy ones. i have been trying to get some painting done around my house in order for it to look it's best for when we are ready to put our house up for sale (which will hopefully be in march). however, micah has decided since he is turning 30 on sunday, it would be a good time to claim his oldness and have his first major surgery. he has developed a hernia and will have it repaired next wednesday. (if any of you still keep in touch with bernard, let him know that he is on my beast list. b/c while he took my man from being all gangly to having muscles, i am blaming him! not really.) but micah will be 2 days post op when he will come with me on friday to have our pink/blue ultrasound. i'll take the day off of work to babysit him and then the next day my friend ellen will come babysit him and the boys while i'm at an all day CEU class for my nursing license. so everyone say a little prayer that 1.) micah has a successful surgery and a quick recovery. 2.) that everything looks perfect and that the baby shows the goods on Friday. and 3.) that i don't lose my mind in the process of it all. did i mention that my hubby is the super champ and always gives the baths and that i have to be on bath duty for a month? i mean, is growing them for 9 months and then being sawed in half to get them here not enough? lol!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are you selling your house?
Tammy

Anonymous said...

Ok, selling your house? Are you guys moving? And I will pray... Adam had hernia surgery a couple of years ago. I blame it on him being a minister and being called to help every time someone moves. Oh, and I hate bath duty it's probably my least favorite mommy chore. Especially bad if one's pregnant. Thank God for Ellen!

Anonymous said...

we are selling our house b/c there are starting to be waaaaaay too many people to fit in here!! remember, this is the third kiddo coming! and we are overflowing as it is! we are only gonna be moving in an opposite direction, not away from the huntsville area. we are 20 minutes west of HSV right now. we will try to move 15 minutes north, that's all.

Anonymous said...

i totally hate bath duty, too! i always seem to be thoroughly exhausted when i get through! good luck to micah and post as soon as you know what you're having!

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, it's only a day away.....

Anonymous said...

good luck tomorrow. hope the baby is showing its stuff!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I know you are ecstatic! I've been checking in all day waiting on that. Little girls are wonderful!

Love you guys

Also Cool

Related Posts with Thumbnails