Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Bubby!!

My big 4 year old boy...where has the time gone?? Four means you are officially a big boy in our house. There is nothing baby about being a 4 year old (sniff sniff). Sethy, your delivery was by far the easiest, which is why I'm sure you can be the most challenging one to parent. But I'll tell you this, no one has ever been so loving at the same time. My little copperheaded snake, your mama (and daddy) love you more than I can even begin to say. Every day, I'd kiss the lips right off of your face, if you'd let me. You are so fun and so smart, and surely the most verbose around here. You may be smack in the middle, but I don't think anyone will ever accuse you of getting left out. No sir, you lead the "pack" around here. I love you and (as I type this, you are telling your daddy "naps aren't fun! naps are boring." never a dull moment.) welcome to big boy world!!







5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy birthday, Big Guy!

(Becky, his hair is so precious it just blows my mind. That very first photo of him on the soccer field, especially, is unreal. He is certainly are one-of-a-kind! You guys have just the cutest kiddos in the world!)

BASSakward Tales said...

i remember getting to hold that precious one....luke would not let me hold him...yes you have a combo of kids but i know that if anybody can handle them it is you...they are not only great kids...they have great parents (and a super mom)

Susannah said...

Happy Birthday big boy! He looks just like AC looks now! Crazy!

Sabrina said...

Happy Birthday Seth!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Awww~! Happy Birthday to the big man! What a cutie patootie!!

Also Cool

Related Posts with Thumbnails