Wednesday, April 1, 2009

and the winners are...



random.org chose sabrina from The Renshaw Family and melissa from Melissa's Musings!!
email me and i'll get you in touch with Christine for your free loot!! (and yall stop over and wish sabrina luck. she is having baby #3 on monday!!

thanks so much for letting me in on your favorite things about your moms and being/wanting to be a mom. it really is the most rewarding, most difficult job i have ever had. there are days (like today) when i am completely insane, and there are days when i don't know why i ever think that. i love the moments i found out i was expecting every one of them, the moment i felt them move, the moment i saw them, the moment i held them and the milestones and everyday little things are just precious to me. even though bringing them each home was certainly special, FINALLY getting to bring ally claire home was the best! (sorry boys!!)

my mama...oh, i love her. she is my best friend. i love that she lets me call her every day and vent that i'm crazy and that my kids aren't mine and that someone should come get them...and she gets it and doesn't think i'm horrible. a favorite memory was when i was fairly young and she and her friend gina took me to several "haunted" places on halloween. the hole that won't stay filled in newton, the witches tree (or something like that) and told me ghost stories. i don't know why that is a favorite, but it is. you had to be there. thanks for entering ladies. i truly loved reading them all!!

3 comments:

Susannah said...

I think you're a great momma! Your momma is great too! Wish she could still do my hair, I miss her so! :)

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Congrats to the weiners... um, I mean winners. :)

Sabrina said...

Oh, Oh, Oh, I am SO very excited! Thanks for hosting the giveaway.

Also Cool

Related Posts with Thumbnails