Saturday, April 18, 2009

i never knew...

...i was a kreative blogger!! i mean, i try. but all i know is that i can copy and paste with the best of 'em!!

first, i was nominated by IVY. isn't she an absolute beauty? and that's more than skin deep. she outed herself to me a few months ago and i am SOOOOO glad she did!!

next came this little chicken. i have known CANDI since 7th grade (cause she told me that's when it was) and we have "banded" together and her sister and i have "nursed" together. i adore her and her honesty!!

Here is what you are suppose to do:
1. Post the award on your blog, and link to the person who gave you the award.
2. List seven things you love.
3. List seven blogs you love.
4. E-mail or comment on those blogs to let the people know you've given them the award.

seven things i love...
my Jesus (there are not enough words for Him. He saved me, and truly, that is what matters.)
my husband (i prayed for him before i ever knew him. he takes care of me, loves me and is the best daddy in the whole world. he lets me get away with more than anyone should.)
my kids (they drive me absolutely crazy. but i am crazy about them. i would be lost without any one of them.)
my family (they will do anything for me, anytime and i know it.)
my friends (although 99% of them live in my computer, i know i could drop in on them at anytime. i love starting off right where we left off. and they inspire me to be better!!)
cooking (i love making new things. food is comfort in the south and my house is no different.)
blogging (again, because my friends live here.)

seven blogs i love...
darby @ fly through my window (even though she has already been nominated...and check our her twin erika @ urban grace interiors these girls are fantastic and i can't wait to meet them.)
hillary @ the other mama (even though she has already been nominated...she is a "hometown homie" and is so witty. i just love her.)
kera @ the honea bees AAANNNDDD @ sisterbug embroidery (stay tuned b/c we are working on a giveaway!!! she is so talented and sweet and grew up with my hubby!)
meg @ whatever (even though i only stalk her and haven't even come out of the blog-stalking closet on her blog yet...i mean, have your seen her photography and her pup??)
kelly @ kelly's korner (even though i prayed for her little harper and she doesn't know my blog exists...)
suz @ steece's pieces (even though, again, she doesn't know i exist. i just love those little quaddies...)
monica @ challenged chandler (for being brave enough to blog about her journey in wanting to be a mommy...)

2 comments:

BASSakward Tales said...

yes i must admit you picked some good ones...i stalk several of those blogs...but of course your's is the best!

meg duerksen said...

why are you only stalking me? :)
i am super normal...i would love to hear from you.
thanks for sending new friends my way and for your sweet words about my blog.
it makes me smile.

i saw your link on my stats page...in case you're wonderng.

and i LOVE that pyrex too!
very cool.

Also Cool

Related Posts with Thumbnails