Monday, February 1, 2010

music monday: what's playing

welcome back to M&M. first, my friend sarah let me know that i'd be remiss if i didn't give us some classic "Manic Monday" by the bangles to start our first music monday. and she is right. luckily, i found an acoustic version. cause we all know everything is better when it's acoustic.

next, we are gonna continue with what's playing on my playlist. now remember, my little player doesn't segregate or discriminate. we are equal opportunity, and as such, i'm gonna just list what is playing this week and in what order. i'm not gonna list every one, cause you'd probably get bored.

Michael Franti-Say Hey (I love you)-this is from last week
Norah Jones-Turn Me On
Paramore-Use Somebody (cover from Kings of Leon, which i also like)
Rihanna-Rehab
Robert Pattinson-Stray Dog and Never Think (yes, my boyfriend Edward, that RPattz. what can't he do?)
Sarah McLachlan-Blackbird (cover from the Beatles)
Daughtry-It's Not Over & Home
Beyonce-Single Ladies
Soulja Boy-Kiss Me Through the Phone (you can also youtube an alvin & the chipmunks version) Michael Buble-Sway
Def Leppard-Pour Some Sugar On Me
James Morrison-You Make it Real for Me (i cannot tell yall how much i like this dude!)
Jason Mraz-I'm Yours
Jay Sean-Down
Joe-I Wanna Know
Justin Timberlake-Like I Love You

You see what I mean? Wait until next week when we review what cd's are in my van. Now that's a hoot! how bout a small factoid about me? did you know that one of my favorite bands is UB40 and i begged micah to buy me the greatest hits album one year? love it.

How bout you leave me a comment telling me what is on your playlists? that would be the most fun!!

5 comments:

Susannah said...

I want the song "I've got a feeling, that tonight's gonna be a goodnight" by the Black Eyed Peas! That song gets me going! :)

Monica said...

ok, here's my cell phone playlist first 10:
1. Sugarland - Stand Back Up
2. Alison Krauss - I'll Fly Away
3. Miley Cyrus - The Climb
4. Garth Brooks - To Make You Feel My Love
5. Pearl Jam - Last Kiss
6. Willie Nelso - Uncloudy Day
7. Shelly West - Jose Cervo
8. Will Smith - Wild Wild West
9. NSYNC - Pop
10. Snoop Dog - Gin and Juice

Anna Blumenfeld said...

Tell me you watch Glee. The soundtracks are AMAZING. I'm obsessed.

The HoneaBees said...

Our faves right now are "I've Got a Feeling" by the Black Eyed Peas (just found out my newly 2 year old knows the words)
She Wolf by Shakira-except it is sung "Ample G 1" not sure how that happened or what it means.
Single Ladies of course
You Belong With Me by T-Swift
Big Green Tractor by Jason Aldean-Little man knows the words to it too!

BASSakward Tales said...

Take This Job and Shove It! I really mean this....

Also Cool

Related Posts with Thumbnails