Saturday, March 28, 2009

around our house

in north alabama, it's finally about to start looking like spring!! when this bloom finally bursts, it will be a beautiful lavendar azalea. can i just say that my neighbors' azaleas look puny? it's b/c i'm a south alabama girl and know when to prune those jokers.

other things in bloom around here...is there anything sweeter than baby hiney and tootsies?

this little fella is proving to be a major camera hog these days. he wants to be in every single one. can't be left out. but it i was that cute, i'd probably do that too.

and this is how we are celebrating sunday. i'm not a huge fan of non-chocolate icing, but everyone else is. so i just scrape it off and donate to those around me who MIGHT get to share my cookie. micah did a pretty good job picking out the decorations, don't you think? we love the beach and are counting down the days.

8 comments:

BASSakward Tales said...

happy birthday....a little early...wish i could be there with you...

Susannah said...

I too LOVE baby tootsies and cookie cakes!! What a combo! Have a happy birthday! :)

Kelley said...

Happy Birthday. I love the beach too!

Tiffany said...

Happy birthday, Becky!

Ivy said...

Happy Birthday!!! That cookie cake looks delish! I am taking my mama on a surprise beach trip for Mother's Day weekend...and I have a memorial day weekend trip planned. I LOVE the beach too!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Hope you had a delish birthday!
And I (of course) know what you mean about the Azaleas. I was at my grandmother's last week and her house is amazing.
It's on THE trail, of course!! ;)

Kellie said...

Hope your birthday was great! I can't wait for the beach either - 5 weeks!!!!

CLS said...

My birthday cookie looks like your birthday cookie, except mine says Welcome to Thirty One!

And I'm with you, that was enough icing to put someone in a diabetic coma!

Also Cool

Related Posts with Thumbnails