Thursday, March 13, 2008

thankful thursday already?

What a big boy!!



what a week. today i may have to be really creative. or i may have to repeat myself.



~I'm thankful that God gives us do-overs. i typically need one multiple times a day.


~I'm thankful for the invention of the DVR. I have found that i watch waaaay too much mindless tv during the day keeping me from doing more important things. however, as of today, my goal is to give up tv during the kiddos waking hours so i can make more out of my time with them. so if anything comes on that i just cannot miss...then i have a backup to get me through nap time.



~I'm thankful that my house didn't burn down during the unfortunate refrigerator incident and that Micah figured out what it was before we went to bed. that could have been bad.


~I'm thankful for the cuteness that is sethy finding his "L's" this week. we now have official words like Luke, Ally (cwaire), love and jeLL-O. too stinkin cute.




~I'm thankful that Luke doesn't have a complex about the fact that i cut off all his curls. and i mean for REAL cut them off. he lost about an inch and a half of hair. but it's warming up and this will last me a few months. added bonus, it's so short, seth can't get a grip on it to pull it.



~Don't know if i have mentioned it, but i am super glad for books/Bible studies on CD. i am just that lazy and can get through it much faster when someone is just talkin it to me.

>

~today i am most thankful that little bones don't seem to break extremely easily. otherwise DHR would probably be on my doorstep b/c of luke and seth trying to kill each other. brothers are rough stuff.

>

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing a great job and the boys are growing to fast. Send me a pregant picture of you.

Anonymous said...

i heart dvr's also! and i am also thankful that your house didn't burn down!

Anonymous said...

I am thankful your house didn't burn down too! And I'm feeling guilty for not shoving milk down Emma's throat because she's got a broken leg and little bones aren't supposed to break easily.:(.

Anonymous said...

Becky,

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I take it you're expecing a little girl... how exciting! Glad to see someone else go with the double-name thing. I was nervous people would not cooperate (it would be confusing if people just called AK Anna since my name is Hannah), but so far I've only had to correct people at the doctor's office, etc. How old are your boys? I'm totally intimidated by anyone potty-training right now. My son is 2 1/2 and we're not even trying. He has no interest whatsoever. Potty-training is feeling pretty daunting to me right now! Let me know if you have any advice.

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's so nice to know I'm not the only one addicted to the TV during the day. I just have to not turn it on when I get up in the mornings. I'm usually fine as long as I don't touch the remote.

Also Cool

Related Posts with Thumbnails