it has been a run on sentence of a week. however...
1. I'm thankful that it is honkin' gorgeous outside today and I could run some energy out of my kids, even if it did mean i had to pour sand out of their clothes and completely undress them in the garage before sending them inside.
2. I'm thankful that my SIL's grandaddy is so super crafty and Pop got him to make us a pint sized picnic table. It is completely perfect for days like today when I feel the need to eat lunch outside with the kiddos.
3. I am thankful that Kohl's was having a monster sale and that i could get some new sleep n play outfits for sissy. even my neutral stuff is a little boy looking.
4. I am thankful that as of this week, we are over 1/2 way to being back to debt free. It may be more like 2/3, but i'll be safe and just know it's more than 1/2.
5. I AM thankful that my house is generating lots of interest, even though it is showing an average of every other day and I'm completely worn out. (say a prayer that an offer comes...most people are needing to sell their own home to make an offer.)
6. I am thankful that tomorrow afternoon i will be on my way to my 24 hours of estrogen and Jesus. mama is most deserving!!