Tuesday, May 5, 2009

eeeeeeeeeeeheeheeheeheeeee!!!

sheer and utter giddiness may come close to describing how i feel. man oh man what a year. we confirmed an offer with the couple who wants to buy. we will need prayers that everything is ok or can be settled with the house inspection next week. we are going to look at 4 houses tonight. we know which one we want, and i am reeeeaaaalllllyyyy praying it is the one we get. we will be back at our old church (where micah grew up, where we went when we were first married, where his parents still attend, where we have missssseeeeddd terribly since we left for locational reasons.) we would be 5 minutes from church and school instead of 20 minutes. eeee-laaaaaaa-ted. that would rock my socks friends. it will be a tiny bit bitter sweet to leave this house as it was our first and all of my babies came home to this house. but....if you come to town, YOU CAN COME STAY WITH ME!! not just on my couch. you'd have your very own private area to sleep in (ok. it will double as the play room. but you wouldn't mind to move that truck or car or princess wand would you??)

alright. gotta run. lunch is calling me. i've already started packing b/c i'm nuts and too excited to sit still. so please pray for this next leg of buying a house (so i don't have to find a box to put my children in b/c that would mean we were homeless!!)

love...

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

So. Stinkin'. Excited. For. You.

AWESOME!!!!! I'll be praying!

Sabrina said...

How GREAT is that!!!!! Looks like things are working out. Can't wait to see some pics of the house that you are looking at!

The HoneaBees said...

How exciting!!! I know what you mean about missing that church! We do too sometimes!
So, that means when I come to visit momma and daddy, I will get to chat with you too! We will totally have to skip class and chat in the cry room! It will only be every once in a while. And we will end it all in a prayer.

CLS said...

So excited for you guys! We'll say prayers that all goes well and that you find the one you want and that it wants you! Congrats girl!

Lindsey said...

that is AWESOME! so excited for your family. although i would not want to pack... not now anyway:).

Kellie said...

Yay Yay yay!!!!!!! go you! now, get to packing!!!!

Vaughn said...

That is wonderful news. So happy for you! Can't wait to see pictures!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

WOOOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Yes, I definitely want pictures, too! EXCITED!!!

The HoneaBees said...

I am leaving a comment here because I don't want to mess up your giveaway.
I sent you a pic of AC's shirt - it's on my site too now - but I sent it to att.net because I don't see your new email anywhere.
K

Dana said...

Praying for you girl! Twice, we have done the temporary housing thing. But, the first with no kids and the second only one. I can't imagine doing it with three! I'm praying!

Also Cool

Related Posts with Thumbnails