Sunday, May 31, 2009

new finds...

i have found several new to me blogs lately that i have been absolutely stalkerizing. by that i mean i have poured over post after post...like over a year's worth. i have found several through some of you and because of that, today i will "feature" The Pleated Poppy. i am just enamored by her super craftiness. and she shares a love of amy butler (as mentioned a few posts ago). and TODAY for her birthday...she is having a giveaway!!! so run on over, tell her happy birthday and tell her i sent you, and if you win her giveaway, you can send it to me. cause i'm mean like that haha!!

2 comments:

simply seleta said...

Hi Becky! I need you to email me your address so we can get started on your gift from fab friday!

Seleta
simplyseleta@gmail.com

Tara said...

Becky,
It's sounds crazy but sometimes when I'm running up those hills, I hear Bubba in my head saying, "Dig, Dig" when we had to run up that hill for softball! Funny the things that can pop into your head 15 years later!
Good for you for having some Becky time at the gym. Isn't it nice just to get away for 30 min. to an hour each day? That's my Tara Time!

Also Cool

Related Posts with Thumbnails