because i laugh in the face of a challenge...here are 6 more of my quirks...per micah. you can click here for some older ones.
1. "as OCD as you are, you'll kick your shoes off anywhere in the house and leave them. they will be spread out all over the house." (me-"is that a pet peeve coming out?" micah "no. you don't want anyone else to leave anything out, but you have shoes everywhere.") sad, but true. at least i try to gather them at the end of the day.
2. "you don't like anything orange...orange juice, orange candy, oranges, orange the color...but you do like homemade orange syrup." i'm sure it's because it's so loaded with sugar, it's more syrup than orange.
3. "you aren't technically savvy in the fact that you only ever had a basic computer class, but you know all about the blogs, myspace and facebook and how to program it and make it look how you want more than i do and i'm a software engineer." well, i have to find something to do with my time...sorry kids, no snacks...mommy is blogging/facebooking.
4. "with each pregnancy you craved different things. with luke you wanted more salty things, especially mexican and chinese. with seth you wanted sweets and with ally claire you just wanted real food. not snack stuff...meal stuff. yeah...i just like to eat. it is my best sport.
5. "we don't like raw tomatoes, but will pretty much eat tomato in any of it's processed forms...ketchup, salsa, tomato sauce..." well yeah...there is other things in those to cover up the actual taste of the tomato!
6. "there are a lot of places that you/we want to go and see, but we are terrible travelers and always just want to stay home. again...sad, but true. we went on a cruise for our honeymoon and it was the short 4 day one and we were ready to come home. probably b/c we don't drink or gamble. it's just comforting to be around your own stuff, make as big of a mess as you want and have your own bed to fall into at the end of the day...and let's not forget the kid factor now.