Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I've been tagged...

What was I doing 10 years ago? just turned 20 and getting ready to start my first semester of nursing school, dating micah

5 things on my to-do list today:
1.) put up laundry
2.) declutter kitchen
3.) cook supper
4.) help luke's tummy feel better
5.) deal with backtalk

5 snacks I enjoy:
yeah, anything chocolate
1.) pb/choc chip granola bars
2.) chips/dip
3.) cookies
4.) pineapple/strawberries/peaches
5.)ice cream

i don't claim to be a healthy eater!

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1.) pay off any debt
2.) save for kids college
3.) pay off parents/siblings debt
4.) new home
5.) donate (church, breast cancer, st. jude's)

5 bad habits:
1.) yelling
2.) procrastination
3.) telling my kids "just a minute"
4.) not getting enough sleep
5.) not drinking enough water

5 places I have lived:
1.) Dothan, AL
2.) Malvern, AL
3.) Troy, AL
4.) Huntsville, AL
5.) Athens, AL

5 jobs I've had or have:
1.) babysitter
2.) house cleaner
3.) RN
4.) mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky. One thing I've been meaning to tell you about having a double-named daughter... give her a middle name! I SO WISH I had given Anna Kate a middle name, like Anna Kate Grace Rogers or something. Before she was born, that seemed entirely too long and wordy, but now that she's here, I have major regret. Anna Kate has become her name to me just like Wesley is my son's name, and I don't even think of it as a double name anymore... it's just her name. I can't tell you how many times I've been singing little songs to my kids or whatever, and I'll sing, "Wesley Michael" and then "Anna Kate... um, Anna Kate." I have nothing else to sing! It drives me crazy. I feel like I forgot to give her a middle name. Just thought I'd give you my two cents. When are you due?

Anonymous said...

i'm due june 21, but this will be a repeat c-section so she'll be here probably the week of june 9th. i'm hoping i have a date tomorrow. if not, it will be next week.

is Anna Kate just her first name, or is it Anna...Kate...Rogers? Ally is her first name and Claire is her middle name, we're just gonna call her by both (compliments of Luke actually! we liked both names but couldn't decide which we liked best so we asked luke "do you like ally or claire?" and he just always responded with "i like ally claire."

Also Cool

Related Posts with Thumbnails