1. I am thankful that the boys' room and Ally Claire's room are both done and I don't have to worry about anything else for either of them.
2. I am thankful that they have been sleeping great and haven't had any problems adjusting to having a roommate.
3. I am thankful that for the last 2 days in a row, i got them to BOTH take naps at the same time. (Luke is old enough that he doesn't require one everyday and i really thought it would be more of a fight.)
4. I am thankful for the return of warm weather and sunny days. This is how i get them worn down in the morning or afternoon so that good sleep is had by all (even though i typically never have sleeping problems out of them.)
5. I am thankful that I can call next week and get my date all set up for sister to come. Having an actual date is so nice, especially when you are a planner and you need to tell all 900 grandparents when and where they are needed.
6. I am thankful that my husband realizes that after 2 weeks and 2 weekends, i am due a mental health day on saturday. that means that i have allowed him to get anything he needs to get done that morning. but by lunch, i am outta here and i'll be back...eventually. (i am taking suggestions for what i should do. already on the list...lunch with a friend at a tea room and a pedicure.)
7. I am thankful that i have felt productive enough today to get the laundry done, floors vacuumed and mopped and dishes put away. this afternoon should hold time outside with the kiddos.
8. I am thankful that the genius idea came to me yesterday to take the easel outside for the kids to paint. no inside mess to clean up and when they were done, they got to play in a bucket of sudsy water (and i was even smart enough to use baby shampoo b/c i knew they would splash!) all of those brain cells aren't completely dead after 3 pregnancies.
9. I am thakful that at 32 weeks, i have only gained 6 lbs and i can still wear my wedding rings. i know those days are numbered, but it is definitely something i couldn't say with my boys.
10. i am thankful that b/c i have the awesome-est friends, sister is NOT naked. now we will just have to find somewhere to go everyday to show off our cutie patootie clothes.