Monday, June 30, 2008

First Kisses

My first love at first sight...
Luke Wallace Tucker
8 lbs. 0 oz
19.5 inches



My next love...
Seth Jackson Tucker
8 lbs. 1 oz
20.5 inches



And my new best friend...
Ally Claire Tucker
8 lbs. 4 oz
20 inches



I actually have a longer relationship with the NICU than i had really thought about. They have been there to care for each of my babies since they were all c-sections. I don't remember who was there for Luke's delivery, but it was Dr. Novak for Seth's and Dr. Morris for Ally Claire. (and i need to bop dr. morris b/c he kept moving her before micah could get an actual kiss picture, but this will do...specially since she was kind of "drowning" at the moment!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did read your blog before I went into labor. I though of you so many times while we were in the NICU. I hate that we both had to go through this but it is so amazing that God found us strong enough to handle it. I'm so glad that Ally Claire and Evan are both doing great!

Also Cool

Related Posts with Thumbnails