1. i am obviously most thankful that the storms with the tornadoes didn't come through my area on tuesday. micah and i sat up and watched just in case.
2. i am thankful that my friends the Tate's don't live in Memphis anymore!!!
3. i am thankful that my mama is on semi-retirement and is home so that i can call her every single day...which i basically do.
4. i am thankful that the realtor is coming on saturday (even though i feel like i'm completely not ready) b/c that means we can get the ball rolling and hopefully move before the baby gets here...hopefully.
5. i am thankful that where we are moving to, my in-laws will be close enough by that when bad weather comes, i can gather the kiddies and jaunt over there and get in the basement. the thought of a tornado scares me to death!!
6. i am thankful that micah seems to be on the mend from his surgery. (however i am NOT thankful that he is still leaning to sleeping on his back!!)
7. i am thankful that my friend Brandy invited me to go on her women's retreat in march. nothing like 24 hours with women and Jesus!
8. i am thankful for the wonderfulness that is a 1/2 benedryl. on nights like tuesday night when i sleep 2 hours, it sure helps me sleep hard enough not to even get up to potty on the next night.
9. i am thankful that tomorrow is friday and that i get to go to work for adult interaction, luke will go to school, grammy will keep seth, and micah will be home for the weekend. it's been a looooong week!
10. i am thankful that in 2 weeks i get to have another picture of my baby girl!!