Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy 2 months Tinkerbell!!

right now she has a chin for every month old she is...i hope she knows it's ok to stop here!!

it is hard to believe my baby girl is 2 months old already! she has come sooooo far! 2 months ago, i had no idea what was completely going on b/c i was in a wonderful narcotic fog.

but it's the night i met a new friend in Harriette, who is the BEST NICU nurse and i also met my new life long best friend.

sister, mama loves you with my whole heart. i prayed for exactly you long before i even ever met your daddy. i always wanted to have a daughter of my own. you are already everything i ever hoped for.

i pray that God will bless you with a long, healthy life and babies of your own. I hope you know I will always love you and always be here for you.

and i hope you know that mama would love you even past your tippy toes if you would give up that last middle of the night feeding ;0) but i'll take you all the same!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beck, this post is too sweet as are the pics! I can't believe it's been 2 months either! Thanks for sharing! And aren't we so thankful that we don't have as many chins as we are YEARS old, much less months!

Anonymous said...

This post was precious! I can't believe that it has been two months! She is so cute!

Anonymous said...

she's such a cute little chunk! claire has that same bib! happy 2 months, ac!

Anonymous said...

What sweet pictures. She is beautiful. I can't believe we have 2 that are only 2 months apart. Pretty neat! Congratulations on her 2 month birthday! She has made it through a lot.

Also Cool

Related Posts with Thumbnails