Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tasty Tuesday

My new favorite treat...



1-6oz Yoplait Light Key Lime Pie Yogurt
Cool Whip Lite
Teddy Grahams or Mini Nilla Wafers

I have a small trifle dish/parfait dish. So cute and I love it! In the bottom of a dish put a dab of cool whip. Next put 4-5 of the grahams or wafers. Next put 1/2 of the yogurt. repeat all layers one more time and end with one last dollup of cool whip. (and i am a complete snob when it comes to name brand on whip cream. everything else breaks down too easily and we use cool whip on a daily basis at our house.)


i'll try to get back to posting menus and recipes b/c we all get in ruts. click here for a list of menus i made up earlier this year. if you are interested in a recipe, just email me and i'll get it to you that way quicker than listing it here. (btuckerrn@att.net) if you don't already get it, subscribe to the kraft food & family magazine. their fall issue has some good looking and easy recipes in it that i'm gonna try. also, ACs "aunt harriette" has a recipe blog. the crockpot chicken and dressing is to die for!! (she's only ACs aunt b/c she was her NICU nurse, even though i know she'd claim the boys as well!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm coming over to your house!!!

Anonymous said...

Yea! I'm always up for an easy recipe that will make me look smart.

Anonymous said...

whoops, that was supposed to be me. Adam was signed in on my computer. I can guarantee you that Adam isn't looking for any kind of recipe!

Also Cool

Related Posts with Thumbnails